Diehl Automotive continues to grow as one of the top dealerships in Western PA and now expands into Eastern Ohio. We pride ourselves in providing customers with an experience far exceeding their expectations.
Owner and President, Corina Diehl, continues to expand the business alongside her son, Matthew Diehl who serves as Vice President. Family owned and operated, Diehl wants you to feel respected by taking advantage of customer-first approach and affordable pricing. We want you to enjoy all the benefits that come with shopping at the most trustworthy dealerships around. Our friendly sales professionals always put your needs first and will help you navigate our expansive selection of reliable and affordable vehicles that fit you and your family’s needs.
Assisting customers in vehicle choices and automobile services and parts, is not our only priority. Diehl Automotive is proud to sponsor various community organizations, fundraisers and events. So when you come to Diehl, you are not only supporting our business, but you are making a difference in your own community.
To give back to the community, Diehl Automotive continually supports community agencies and causes; specifically those programs with an emphasis on children. It’s hard to find a school, athletic team, academic program or extracurricular activity that Diehl Automotive Group has not supported. Together we strive to empower our community to ensure the health, safety and well-being of children and families. We also support various organizations that help raise funds for veterans and first responders.
Some of our sponsorships include:
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Butler County
- Butler Area School District and it’s extracurricular activities
- Butler AM Rotary
- Community Food Warehouse of Mercer County
- Karns City Area School District
- South Butler Area School District
- Victim Outreach Intervention Center (VOICe)
- FurKid Rescue
- A Night to Remember
- Boy Scouts of America and the Moraine Trails Council Pinewood Derby Race
- Candle Inc. Reality Tour (Drug Awareness and Prevention Program)
- Slippery Rock Community Library
- Butler County Humane Society
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- American Cancer Society
- Butler Musical Theatre Guild
- Lutheran SeniorLife
- Butler Art Center
- Community Alliance Church
- Community Care Connections
- Butler City Police Department
- Grove City Volunteer Fire Department
Diehl Automotive is your trusted source for new and used vehicles across seven convenient locations in Butler, Moon, Robinson, Hermitage, Sharon, Grove City, and Massillon, Ohio. At Diehl Automotive, we value our customers and strive to provide the best possible experience from start to finish. Whether you’re in the market for a new vehicle, looking for service or maintenance, or just have a question, we’re here to help. Contact us today or stop by one of our convenient locations to learn more about what we can offer you.